Monday, December 1, 2008

Dead Bird Day

We had our whole family together for Thanksgiving minus our son-in-law Tim who opted to work double shifts for the extra money (in today's economy, I didn't blame him and it wasn't like he didn't have some of our turkey dinner sent to him).


Pics by Seth (Some were lucky and didn't get caught on camera, others, well, I'll kill that kid!)


Dinner is ready.



The Dead Bird




Bria with her gorgeous smile.


Sean kicking back. What you don't see is Bria practicing
a reflexology foot massage that she is learning to do on her own.


A little scratch and a little tongue. Content dog.


Bria massaging Sean's smelly feet.


The newlyweds, Sean and Sarah.


Seth loves to have fun With Bria.


Crazy kids.


Sean, stuffed with turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy and a foot massage.
I think he enjoyed Thanksgiving.


Whoa! Is this my daughter-in-law, or
America's next top model. The original photo
was very striking. Sean, you did well.


Kisses!


Somebody needs a kiss from Chloe.


Girl problems, Koda moves in for the kiss, kiss, kiss.


Dog day afternoon.


Yep, a stuffed turkey. I mean, doesn't she look like
Sleeping Beauty.



Out for the count.


Yes, I've got bling. And I'm a pampered thing.


Matching teeth. They both need braces.
Donations, please.

This is my happy face.


10 minutes into the movie and he was unconscious.


Dog like master.